In order to relieve permanent back pain, an inversion table is ideal. It is an equipment that allows you to stretch some lumbar to remove any unpleasant feeling. To find a model that will fulfill this role, it will be necessary to separate the specimens available on the market. In this perspective, some criteria of choice are to be considered. So you have to look at some features like the number of positions and comfort.
How to choose a good inversion table?
To save time when buying and invest your money in the purchase of a good product, consider following our advice to buy a good inversion table. There are three main characteristics to consider when purchasing: the inversion angles, the quality of the upholstery and the safety devices.
The first feature you will need to consider when buying is the number of inversion angles. As an inversion table is supposed to relieve your pain by limiting your movements, it is advisable to opt for a model that offers several angles of inclination.
A table that offers a complete inversion is more likely to cause you knee pain, but also ankles. By choosing a table that offers an adjustable inversion, you have the possibility to adjust the angle of inclination that suits you, for a more pleasant and more secure inversion. Some models offer a roller seal to adjust the inversion table in three positions. Remember to choose a model of this kind to facilitate the control of the speed of your movements.
Make sure, however, that the parts of the inversion table are strong enough that the adjustment of positions or inclinations is done safely. Privilege the tables that benefit from a guarantee in case of problems. And to ensure proper installation of parts, check that the table is provided with a user manual to facilitate assembly of the product.
For assured comfort, the quality of the upholstery of the backrest or the head of the inversion table is important. A sufficiently padded backrest allows you to be more comfortable and avoids headaches when you have to adopt a certain posture. When shopping, remember to check the upholstery.
However, if you plan to use the inversion table to perform fitness exercises or sit-ups, it is more practical to choose a table with a non-padded backrest.
So if you ask us how to buy a better-value inversion table, we advise you to choose a model with a file suitable for the intended use.
If it is important to know where to buy an inversion table, we also recommend other tips in our price comparison. When choosing the perfect copy, give importance to the safety devices provided with the table.
Make sure they are strong enough, strong and tight to support your weight and prevent accidents. Check the quality of the straps that support your weight when reversing. However, so that they do not cause pain in your ankles at the time of inversion, opt for adjustable straps covered with a soft coating and pad.
And for maximum safety, also check the strength of the self-locking hinges that automatically lock the table when tilting. They offer you extra security.
One of the biggest problems for those who start using the inversion table is to have the feeling that the table is going to tip over. This is counterproductive because it creates a tension that is not beneficial to achieve the objectives of the inversion. Find an inversion table that has a broad base, which gives stability.
Also, if you want to take advantage of exercising while using the table, check that it is a robust structure. This structure must be thick and firm, but without being too heavy in case we want to move the table from one place to another.
If the base does not have anti-slip, install them yourself on the floor where you plan to place the table so you do not risk moving when you use it.
The durability of an inversion table will be directly related to its robustness. In addition, it is important to check that the material of the lining of the back support is of quality, assuming that you want the inversion table to last in good conditions for a long time.
Clamps and foot support
This point is especially important for safety and comfort. The clamps should not squeeze the foot too much or touch, but they should hold it so as not to cause damage to your back.
Check that the clamps are adjustable and that your feet will fit well in the support. The initial discomfort when using an inversion table should disappear once your body gets used to the therapy.
Tables of a greater range usually have clamps easier to adjust, as well as more comfortable supports; everything is a matter of budget.
1 Innova ITX9600 Heavy Duty Inversion Table
This table not only stretches the back but also does it with the muscles that are around. This model is made with steel materials to have the corresponding support. It can be considered as an ideal tool for people who suffer back problems and need physiotherapy.
This model has been designed with solid materials to allow it excellent durability. Made of steel and nylon, it ensures you long years of use. In order to adjust to any type of exercise, its inversion system is adjustable from 0 to 180.
This product is also characterized by its modern design. Symbol of elegance and sobriety, the black color with which the product was made allows it to blend easily into a modern interior, while bringing character. Thanks to its small dimensions, this material will find no problem in the bedroom, in a gym and even in any room of the house.
- Resistance: its steel structure can support a weight of up to 150 kilos approximately, guaranteeing the stability of the whole and the long life of the product.
- Fastening system: so that you do not have problems when turning, the product has a high resistance belt, as well as a padded support for the feet that make the exercise safe.
- Rotation capacity: the pivot hinge can reach 180 degrees of rotation with three different levels and adjustable with brake.
- Padded: the padding is made of high strength materials with which to maintain your comfort and good condition for a long time.
- Assembly: the assembly can be somewhat complicated and since it must be done with precautions it is advisable to be careful when working with it.
2 Exerpeutic Inversion Table with Comfort Foam Backrest
The inversion table is accompanied by a support adapted to the curved heels and a support that is perfectly suited to previous feet so that you enjoy maximum comfort regardless of your type of foot. Its safety handles are ergonomic so that you do not expose yourself to any risk during its use. A nylon belt accompanies it to guarantee your safety according to the angle of inclination that you choose. This is especially necessary from an angle of 180.
Exerpeutic Inversion Table comes with a three-position adjustable roller seal so you can easily control the speed of your movements. The various belts that accompany it are all well padded to combine both your comfort and your safety. Available on the market at a rather attractive price, this model is comparable to the best cheap inversion table on the market.
An inversion table like the Exerpeutic Inversion Table will be of great help if you suffer from back pain. With its tilt angle of up to 180, this model is extremely effective, and has received many favorable reviews from users.
- Effective: The Exerpeutic Inversion Table will be particularly effective for treating back disorders. You will feel a real relief in the muscles and painful ligaments supporting your vertebrae.
- Angle of inclination: The Exerpeutic Inversion Table has a maximum angle of inclination of 180. For this, you can count on a nylon belt that will ensure your safety.
- Imposing: Once mounted, the inversion table takes up a lot of space. Fortunately, once folded, its size is significantly reduced.
3 Teeter EP-560 Ltd. FDA-Cleared Inversion Table
Its security system and EasyFix fastening system guarantee an efficient and secure use to help you get the desired result quickly. Indeed, the table has a very long bar that allows you to control the fixing of your ankles so that you do not bend your back to attach them.
This inversion table is foldable to limit the place it occupies when you do not use it. The maximum load she can bear is 136 kg. This measure is largely sufficient considering the average weight of an adult. The table has a safety latch that keeps the table stable and stationary when you use it. This allows you to unpack the vertebrae safely.
You can easily adjust the pivot point handles of this model to fit your position according to the result you want to have and at the time of recovery, you just have to lengthen them. Its safety cord allows you to adjust the angle of inclination to the position that suits you perfectly. Which compares it to the best table of reversal of the market.
If you suffer from chronic back pain and are wondering where to buy the best inversion table, then you should be very interested in the Teeter EP-560 Ltd with its Easyfix system.
- Foldable: To facilitate storage, this inversion table can be folded. This way, it will occupy less space in your closet when you do not use it.
- Security: To control the angle of inclination, you will use an adjustable safety cord that will allow you to choose precisely the inversion to which you will feel comfortable and safe. The table is strong enough to support a weight of 136 kg.
- Angle of inversion: With the Teeter EP-560 Ltd, you can perform a reversal from 20 (recommended for beginners), to a total inversion for maximum efficiency. This table is also considered by many customers as the most efficient inversion table of the moment.
- Ankle fixation: According to user tests, the ankle fixation system, while convenient, could have been a little more comfortable.
4 EXERPEUTIC Inversion Table
Its dimensions are 203 cm in length, 65.5 cm in width and 152.5 cm in height, indicating that the table does not require much space when you use it. The height is adjustable between 147 cm and 183 cm depending on your size to maximize your comfort whether you are small or tall to use it. This inversion table is foldable for easy storage when you do not use it. Once folded, its dimensions are reduced to 48 cm wide and 110 cm high. Which makes your storage easier.
The board of this model is sufficiently padded to ensure the comfort of your head and to avoid that you have pain by adopting certain posture. The entire table is made of rugged hardware and the bolts are securely tightened to maximize your safety with every use. So if at this moment you are wondering what is the best inversion table for the back of the market, it is the only answer to your question.
If you want to buy an efficient but inexpensive inversion table, then the EXERPEUTIC might interest you. If you compare prices, you will find that the Gorilla is very affordable.
- Angle of inversion: The maximum angle of inclination of 180 is ideal for stretching and back strengthening. Thus, the residual tension on the spine decreases considerably.
- Comfortable: To give you maximum comfort, the EXERPEUTIC is equipped with a padded board. You will avoid headaches during certain posture.
- Value for money: The EXERPEUTIC is currently one of the cheapest tables in the market. It nevertheless offers quite satisfactory performances. The acquisition of this product would be a very good deal.
- Delicate adjustment: It will take a little fumbling before finding the ideal setting and the right balance. But given the price, you now know which inversion table to choose if you are looking for a good inexpensive model.
5 IRONMAN Gravity 4000 Highest Weight Capacity Inversion Table
Considered as a firm candidate to be the best inversion table for its resistance and safety and comfort measures, its use is recommended for herniated discs, back pains as well as muscular contractures in the back area.
It can be used by people of any age up to 150 kilos in weight and a height of 1.98 m .. You can make an inversion of up to 180º with nylon strap and without a strap up to 160º. In this way you can perform your inversion therapy according to what the physiotherapist recommends.
Your comfort is guaranteed as well as your safety when performing the exercises because every detail of the design is designed with the safety and comfort of the user in mind. Quilts, safety straps, positions for fixing height, etc.
- Durability: The board has a good level of durability, since it is made of steel, so it does not have to be replaced quickly.
- High degree of inversion: It offers a high degree of inversion, which reaches 180 degrees using the safety strap, and 160 degrees without the use of the strap.
- Capacity: Due to its robust structure, it has a high capacity, which implies supporting 150 kg and heights of up to 1.98 m.
- Anti-slip: To provide balance and safety, includes special anti-slip legs.
- Security grips: In addition, it has ergonomic safety grips, to provide the necessary support during the execution of the different movements and exercises.
- Assembly: For some users the assembly of the table was a bit complicated, but this is a variable factor.
6 Health Gear ITM5500 Advanced Technology Inversion Table
And as it is obvious all the elements that participate in the system of rotation are also prepared to be able to support this weight and a prolonged use, so that you can not worry about the table and only take care of doing your stretches comfortably. When used, the pressure on the spine and intervertebral discs is reduced, thereby relieving the muscles and ligaments of the spine.
This table offers you the possibility of a wide variety of configurations to use according to your needs, it has been scientifically proven that the use of this type of table increases the space between discs when releasing tension, this supposes a great relief of back pain.
It has a series of features that provide comfort and safety in its use. On the one hand ergonomic handles that make the grip comfortable, curved support for the heel, padded for the front of the foot and padded straps for the ankles.
If you still do not decide which inversion table to buy? We present our last option, with its respective pros and cons.
- Safety: The equipment is designed to offer the necessary safety, and therefore incorporates the safety belts at the time of use.
- Inversion: It also allows a good degree of inversion, 180 degrees with the belts and 160 degrees without them.
- Manufacturing: The structure is made of steel, so it is a very resistant and durable equipment.
- Adjustable size: As well as other models outlined, the size of this inversion table is adjustable depending on the size of the person.
- Rubber handles: It also includes rubber handles, which benefit the balance and support when making a certain movement.
- Capacity: Its capacity only reaches 150 kg, so it can not be used by people who weigh more than this.
7 Yoleo Gravity Heavy Duty Inversion Table
It has a support for the feet whose height can be adjusted so that the table can be used comfortably by people of different height (147-183 cm.) Another advantage of this product is its ability to fold which is very useful for the storage when it is not being used.
It has a backrest cushion for greater comfort and holds a weight of up to 125 kilos.
We all know how difficult it is to go to the gym on a regular basis, so exercising at home is always an alternative. If you want to find the best inversion table of the moment, here we show you the pros and cons of the Yoleo Gravity Heavy Duty Inversion Table.
- Adjustable footrests: It has an adjustable footrest, which adapts to the height of each person, giving comfort at the time of doing the exercise.
- Compact storage: The table is foldable, so it allows a compact storage, so that it does not occupy so much space in our house.
- Light: It is quite light, since it only weighs 30 kilos.
- Padded handrail: Includes padded handrails, which provide greater stability and comfort during the execution of the different movements that are made.
- Capacity: The equipment adapts to the weight of each person, with capacity to support 125 kg.
- The immersion process with which this stretching table works requires some learning and care to avoid injury.
8 IRONMAN Gravity 1000 Inversion Table
This model is suitable for people with a height of 1.40 m to 1.98 m. Its solid steel structure and its quality nylon parts ensure optimal durability. Its inversion system can be set from 0 to 180 to suit your type of exercise.
Thanks to its handles on both sides, this improved inversion table is very easy to adjust and use. Depending on your needs, position your column in full or partial inversion. Be aware that inversion is a good supplement to your exercise routine.
With your head down and feet suspended in minutes, your inversion sessions can relieve tingling problems and muscle tension related to intellectual and physical fatigue.
This sporting material has a small size and is easy to transport. You can install it in your room, your gym or other rooms.
You want to buy an inversion table to make your stretching exercises at home. Choose the model IRONMAN that performs well according to the advice of some people who have already tested.
- Very practical for domestic use: This inversion table is suitable for home use to heal your figure and stay in good shape.
- Optimal longevity: Composed of a solid steel frame and nylon accessories, it ensures a long life.Side handles:It has side handles for easy adjustment and use.
- Less space: It has a compact size for trouble-free use, transportation and storage at home.
- Less easy assembly: The assembly of this inversion table requires a little time and technical knowledge.
9 Merax Vibration Massage & Heat Comfort Inversion Table
Being able to be used independently, the angle of inclination of this inversion table can be easily adjusted and adjusted according to your needs. This saves you from taking a position that tires you or is not suited to the exercise you want to do. At the level of the feet, the bindings are sufficiently padded to optimize your comfort. This allows you to spend as much time as you want without hurting your feet.
Merax is foldable so you can save space when storing. This model is compact enough even if it is not folded, its length being equal to 127 cm, its width to 50 cm and its height to 22.86 cm. This indicates that the inversion table requires little space and you can start using it without worrying about being cramped. It is for all these reasons that it is still included in a comparison of inversion tables made known to potential users.
The Merax Vibration Massage & Heat Comfort Inversion Table occupies a place of choice in the ranking of the most powerful tables of inversions. It is extremely solid, and its use is very easy and practical. If you are looking for a quality model, the Merax is the inversion table you need.
- Steel tube: To ensure the strength of this inversion table (and at the same time its reliability and durability), the Merax adopts a stable precision steel tube frame. You can use it to treat your back pain for many years.
- Ergonomics: For maximum efficiency, you will have multiple settings of the foot fixtures at your disposal. The angle of inclination can also be easily adjusted to suit your needs and your needs.
- Assembly: One of the buyers has indicated that the assembly of this equipment is a bit complicated, since the parts are not listed and the instruction manual does not describe detailed steps about the procedure to be followed.
10 Body Champ IT8070 Inversion Therapy Table
This inversion table is formed of an alternation of orange and black colors that gives it an elegant side. This allows you to place it easily in a room likely to be frequently seen by your visitors without any concern that it hampers the decor. The assembly of this table is simple because all the necessary tools to do this are delivered to you with the product.
The table allows you to perform back exercises in 3 different positions allowing you to deal with different types of problems. The assembly can support a load of less than 150 kg which is wide enough considering the average weight of a human being. The board is sufficiently padded with foam to prevent you from feeling another pain or a sign of fatigue from doing your exercises frequently. This model is here to put an end to your anxieties if at this moment you still do not know which reversal board to buy or how to choose the product that suits you among the best inversion tables of 2018.
- Solid: The Body Champ IT8070 can continue to relieve your back pain for years if it is necessary because it is built with stable steel, making the device strong and durable.
- Comfortable: For optimal comfort, the Body Champ IT8070 is equipped with a padded board with foam. You will feel less fatigue and pain during your sessions.
- Not foldable: This inversion table may take up a little space in your home. Unfortunately, it can not be folded to fit in a closet.
How to use an inversion table
With an inversion table you can relieve tension in the body, help develop to have good circulation and contribute to the improvement of health. Using it properly allows you to maximize your profits, obtaining better results, for this it is convenient to take into account some aspects that will help you get the most out of the inversion table.
Read the instructions
Reading the instructions in the table is the first thing that has to be done. As with any product, the guidelines for operation, use and care of it are dictated here. The recommendations must be taken into account, no matter how simple they may seem, because if they do not, everything can have a negative impact on the user’s safety.
Make the assembly according to the instructions
The assembly of the inversion table must be done with great care, paying attention to what is specified in the instructions, these must be followed to the letter, otherwise it is not safe to use the table. In case the instructions come in a language different from yours, try to obtain the translation before assembling, so as not to do it in the wrong way.
Take into account the maximum weight to resist
One of the things you must do to use the inversion table properly is to verify, before using it, the maximum load weight. If you are within that weight, then you can use the table without any inconvenience. This point must be repeated with each and every one of the users who want to use the table, otherwise they would be taking unnecessary risks.
Make sure it is stable
Before using the inversion table, you must make sure that you have placed it in the correct place. So you should check if the floor is well leveled, if not, move the board until it is on a regular surface, in a stable manner, without being able to swing in any way. When you check that it is stable, you can proceed to its use without problems.
Check the security system
Periodically, the security systems of the inversion table must be reviewed, whether it is a belt, a grip handle or any other security system that the user has security for during the use of the table. This allows climbing safely to achieve the necessary relaxation during the activity.
Place it in an accessible place
To be able to use it regularly, reaching a maximum of benefits and be able to keep them in time, it is convenient that the table is located in a place of easy access, in a place that is not distant from where we do the daily activities, as this would limit its frequent use and probably in a short time would become a more forgotten object in the garage or in a room of little use.